This session for faculty provides guidance and best practices for using NYU Zoom to share resources and host online class sessions.
Online, join the webinar at https://nyu.zoom.us/j/805599503
In the event that you are unable to teach your class on-campus with all students joining in person, we recommend sharing resources and hosting online class sessions from your home or office.
NYU Zoom’s audio-video conferencing technology enables you to meet in real-time with your students, wherever they are. Join us for a hands-on, introductory webinar on Monday, March 23, 2020, from 11:00am-12:00pm EST that will provide you with guidance and best practices for your online/remote teaching practice.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Zoom interface in NYU Classes and host an online session.
- Record a class session and make the recording available to students via NYU Classes.
- Lead group discussion and facilitate student engagement through breakout rooms.
- Reflect on the student experience of using Zoom for an online class session in order to provide your students with guidance.
- Create a personalized plan for your first time teaching with Zoom