Vertically Integrated Projects Info Session
Come learn about how to join Vertically Integrated Project (VIP) Teams for the Spring 2018 semester. Three new teams are beginning this spring including
- Urban LiDAR and Remote Sensing
- Wearable Technology, and
To find out more and apply, please go to VIP website. Be on the lookout for other new VIP teams to come.
These teams have specific needs:
- NYU-X Holodeck needs Mechanical Engineers, Computer Scientists, Integrated Digital Media, Technology Management and Innovation, and Electrical Engineers
- Vertical Farming needs Electrical Engineers, Computer Scientists, and Integrated Digital Media
- Urban LiDAR and Remote Sensing needs Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Computer Engineers
- Music Experience Design Lab needs Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Integrated Digital Media
All students are welcome to apply to any VIP team, but you may apply to only one team at a time. Applications for all VIP teams will be accepted on a rolling basis, but priority consideration will be given to applications submitted before Friday, December 8, 2017.
There will be a VIP info session on Monday, November 27th from 12 PM to 1 PM in the MakerSpace EventSpace. Pizza will be served while you learn about the VIP program and the various VIP team opportunities.