Want to learn what blockchains are all about? From theory to implementation, this course has you covered. With hands-on exercises, understand how to reframe your service or product using a blockchain.
Blockchain technology represents a fundamental shift in how we add value to a system by removing the need for trusted third parties. This creates the opportunity to build organizations, governments, and social networks never thought of before. The internet allowed people around the world to connect digitally. Blockchain allows people to transact and pass data back and forth in a decentralized, more transparent, more secure way.
- Hands-on with bitcoin and wallets
- Using a blockchain explorer
- Technical overview: Hashing, Mining, Nonces and Difficulty
- Use cases of blockchains: Supply Chain, Insurance, Finance and More
- Varieties of blockchains: Public, Private, Hybrids
- Blockchain deficiencies
- Hands-on with blockchain products: OpenBazaar and Etherisc
- Launching your own blockchain on Microsoft Azure
- Group hands-on: Creating a blockchain service