Join us to see the final six teams of the InnoVention Competition set-up demo booths that highlight their ventures and incredible progress during this competition. Experienced investors and venture capitalists will judge their final pitches. Each team has eight minutes to present and eight minutes to answer judge questions.
The three winners that split $45,000 in prizes are chosen based on venture feasibility, competition progress, prototype development, and company vision. The event concludes with three winners being crowned the champions of InnoVention 2017!
- Aduri - a multisensory meditation micro-environment that immerses users into a deep meditative state quickly and easily
- INVIP - an affordable and easy-to-learn mobile tool that allows visually impaired people to interpret and explore the visual world and safely move around the city by understanding their immediate surroundings
- Levitas - a wearable activity monitor that detects a patient’s intent to stand, and alerts nurses reliably while deterring patient movement, thus lessening the chance of a costly and painful fall
- The Multicorder - an affordable educational tool that aims to bring hands-on science labs to students who might not otherwise have access to them
- State Space Labs - a platform that brings cutting-edge neuroscience to bear on the field of e-sports
- Waho - a wearable device for gamers, coders, and others that uses real-time neural commands to avoid conditions caused by repetitive stress, such as carpal tunnel and tendinitis
Reception with food and refreshments and startup demos starts at 5:00 p.m. For more information, visit InnoVention Finals