This workshop introduces online tools for engaging and communicating with non-academic communities such as departments, committees, programs, etc.
- Accessing transitioned Blackboard organizations
- Choosing the best tool for your community
- NYU Classes Project Sites
- NYU Wikis
- NYU Google Sites + Groups
- NYU Web Publishing (Wordpress)
This workshop is offered by the Center for Faculty Innovations in Teaching and Learning (FITL).
Please provide 24 hours notice when planning to attend FITL workshops.
FITL workshops are for faculty and staff only.