The Department of Technology, Culture and Society is hosting its regular information session about how to choose an elective to fulfill the humanities and social science requirement on Monday, April 21 from noon to 1 pm in RH 304. Refreshments have been ordered.
Chris Leslie, the faculty advisor for TCS, will go over:
- The School of Engineering humanities and social science (hu/ss) requirement
- The courses offered by TCS and how they complement a STEM education
- Courses with ethics content
- Finding hu/ss electives at another school of NYU
- Completing minors in Sustainable Urban Environments (SUE) or Science and Technology Studies (STS)
- Cross-school minors
In addition, he will answer any questions you may have about fulfilling the Hu/SS requirement.