The Department of Technology, Culture and Society (TCS) will host an information session about humanities and social science electives for Spring 2014.In addition to answering general questions, the departmental advisor, Chris Leslie, will go over:
- The NYU-Poly humanities and social science (hu/ss) elective requirement.
- The clusters of elective courses offered by TCS and how they complement a STEM education.
- Descriptions of special topics courses that cannot be found in the catalog.
- Courses with ethics content.
- Taking hu/ss electives at another school of NYU.
- Completing minors in Sustainable Urban Environments or Science and Technology Studies.
The workshop will be held Monday, Nov. 11 in room RH 214 from noon until 1 pm.