Attend this webinar if you would like a few pointers in doing research using the library website.
Learn more about:
- Where to find subject guides, and how to use them
- The four main types of database and when each is appropriate
- How to search the databases and refine the results
- How to get the full text of an article when it is not in the database you searched
- Learn how to quickly build a bibliography of the most important articles
Visit the registration page to register for this event. Join this webinar by clicking the online classroom link at the appropriate time. To ensure your computer is properly set up for the webcast, you can test out your settings by clicking the support link