At 10am, 12pm and 2pm, higher ed representatives from Promethean are visiting NYU-Poly to demonstrate the ActivTable, an interactive table with a 46-inch HD LCD touch-sensitive display that supports up to six students at a time.
The ActivTable is designed to engage learners, promote group work, and track student contribution.
Demonstration sessions are scheduled for 10am, 12pm and 2pm to demonstrate the potential of this teaching and learning tool in Higher Education. Please pick a time that works for you.
Each session will cover the following:
- Demonstration of ActivTable within Promethean ActivTable Software
- Demonstration/discussion on applications within Windows 7 OS
- Collaborative aspects/project-based activities
- Distance Learning – Blackboard Collaborate/Skype/Webex
- Promethean Software Developer’s Kit (SDK)
- Bluestacks Android App player for PC
- Document Camera capabilities
For more information on the ActivTable, please visit http://www.prometheanworld.com/en-us/education/products/interactive-displays/activtable