Veterans Information Session Webinar
We invite our honorable veterans to join us for an informative webinar on Wednesday, May 23rd at 6:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity to explore the benefits NYU-Poly offers to veterans and to receive answers to any questions you may have about graduate studies at NYU-Poly.
This educational webinar will cover such topics as:
- Information about NYU-Poly
- Learn about NYU-Poly's on-campus and online graduate classes via NYU-ePoly's web based programs
- Specialized financial aid for veterans - up to 100% of tuition and fees covered
- Application information and deadlines
- Career services and the GSET Program
- Clubs and organizations at NYU-Poly
The session will take place online. You should access the webinar at least 15 minutes before the start time on a computer with Internet access, speakers, and a microphone (optional); the approximate length of the session is 1.5 hours. To ensure you can properly access the webinar and participate in the presentation, we recommend you run the Setup Wizard ahead of time. You can access it at: http://polyulive.wimba.com/wizard/launcher.cgi?wc=wms.
1. RSVP below to sign up for the webinar. You will receive the link for the webinar in your
2. Click on the webinar link, a new window will open. Click on Participant Login.
3. Another popup window will open, giving you the option to enter your username only or your username and password. Type in your name and click enter.
Firefox is the recommended browser for PCs, and Safari is the recommended browser for Macs for this session.