Class of 2013 Resume Book Collection
It's hard to believe, but graduation will be here before you know it! The early stages of your job search should begin now. Beginning Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 3pm, the Wasserman Center for Career Development will collect resumes for the Class of 2013 Resume Books. These books will be distributed to hundreds of employers in industries such as finance, marketing, engineering and technology, advertising, public relations, entertainment, health care, consulting, non-profit, government, education, real estate and many more and serve as one source for recruiting Class of 2013 graduates.
To be eligible to participate:
- Be officially recognized by the University as receiving an academic degree (Bachelor, Master or PhD) in January, May or September 2013 (certificate candidates, MBAs and Law students are NOT eligible).
- Get your resume critiqued and signed off on by the Wasserman Center of NYU-Poly Career Center staff before the deadline. Click here for the Wasserman walk in hours schedule. Click here for the NYU-Poly walk in hours schedule. This must take place even if a counselor has looked at your resume in the past.
Your resume must contain the following information:
· NYU/NYU-Poly E-mail address
· Degree (e.g., B.A., B.S., M.A.)
· Phone number and address
· Major (s) and Minor/Discipline
· GPA (if 3.0 or above)
· Grad date (month and year)
· Resumes must fit on ONE PAGE or they will not be accepted.