Class of 2012 On Campus Recruitment Orientation
Class of 2012 On-Campus Recruitment Information
Plan on finding a full-time job after graduation next year? Then participate in the On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) program! The Wasserman Center and the Career Management Center have been working hard to promote Polytechnic Institute of NYU students to employers and they have responded. As a result, we will begin our On-Campus Recruitment program in AUGUST 2011.
Look who hires NYU Students: Accenture, Deloitte, Goldman Sachs, Macy’s, Morgan Stanley, Ogilvy, Paul Weiss, PeaceCorps, Teach for America, Urban Outfitters, and many more!
To participate, you must complete 3 requirements:
- Attend this OCR Orientation or one on a future date
- Attend anAcing the Interview seminar at the Wasserman Center or @ Poly
- Sign up for theOCR listserv by sending a blank email from your Poly email account to email@example.com.
We STRONGLY recommend that you attend an OCR Orientation BEFORE you leave for the summer to ensure that you do not miss RESUME SUBMISSION DEADLINES in AUGUST.
- If you plan to study abroad thisFall, be sure to attend an OCR orientation PRIOR to departure.
- If you are currently studying abroad, you must attend an OCR orientation BEFORE classes begin.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!