2010 NYU-Poly Graduate India Tour
Mumbai, Hyatt Regency - Hyderabad, Taj Deccan - B'lore, The Park - Ahmedabad, The Gateway Hotel Ummed - New Delhi, The Claridges, India
Come learn about one of New York City's most comprehensive schools of engineering, applied science, and technology management. Here in New York City, people from all over the world come together to share their unique perspectives, inspire each other, and create new and bigger ideas.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Electrical Engineering
- Finance and Risk Engineering
- Integrated Digital Media
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Technology Management
|Mumbai||April 23||3pm-6pm||Hyatt Regency|
|Hyderabad||April 24||3pm-6pm||Taj Deccan|
|B'lore||April 25 ||3pm-6pm||The Park|
|Ahmedabad||April 28 ||5pm-9pm||The Gateway Hotel Ummed|
|New Delhi||April 29 ||3pm-6pm||The Claridges|
Please complete the signup form below if you are planning to attend one of the India Tour seminars.
We have created a need-based program for newly admitted students who would like to attend one of the India Tour seminars but do not live in one of the tour locations.
- Amount: Depending on the distance of travel, you will receive one travel voucher for an amount of $30 USD, $60 USD, or $90 USD to offset your travel costs.
- Obtaining the Voucher: Please complete the Travel Voucher section of the signup form below.
- Proof of Travel: You will also need to show proof of travel, e.g., bus, train, or airplane receipts, at the seminar to obtain your voucher.