During this presentation, US Army Civilian Career Programs will be talking about their organization, and will give practical career advice on a variety of topics from job searches to job performance.
You will have you a chance to learn:
- What does US Army Civilian Career Programs do?
- What kinds of jobs do they have available, and who are they looking to hire?
- What kind of academic preparation, skills, and qualifications are necessary to prepare for a career like this?
- How much do jobs like this pay?
- What is the corporate culture like at this company?
- Why would an employer be more eager to hire “Student A” or Student B”? How can I best prepare myself?
About the Fall Employer Information Sessions
The Career Management Center makes these sessions available to all NYU-Poly students. We encourage you to attend as many of these sessions as possible. (Check the event listings for additional Employer Information Sessions.)
On-Campus Recruiting Participants - Please Note:
If you will be interviewing with this company as part of the On-Campus Recruiting Program, you are required to attend this company's presentation. The goal of the session is to help you become a better-informed and better-prepared job candidate. (If you have a time conflict with one of your classes, please discuss this with one of the Career Counselors in NYU-Poly’s Career Management Center before the day of the presentation.)