Enterprise Cybersecurity: Using Data Science as a Game-Changer
Format: 6 week course
In this program, you will examine the unique role of machine learning and data science in creating effective cybersecurity environments. You will also learn how these disciplines combine to increase an organization's cybersecurity resiliency and explore the changing landscape of cybersecurity as advanced authentication choices become more prevalent.
- Managers will learn how to improve their organizations' preparedness and response against cyberattacks and grow their careers as leaders in robust cybersecurity strategies.
- Gain an overall understanding of how data science and cybersecurity work together to create quality data inputs that result in effective key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Learn how using data science methods enhances the resilience of cybersecurity at the enterprise level.
Who Should Attend
This course was designed to provide cybersecurity and data science professionals with a strategic understanding of how data science can be used to manage cyber risk, positioning them for career progression as cybersecurity specialists.
- Mid-career cybersecurity and data science professionals looking to advance their work/career by staying on top of the latest cybersecurity tools and techniques.
- Mid-level professionals in information technology and information security looking to understand offensive cybersecurity as a way to move up in a high-growth field with high-demand job opportunities.
- Cybersecurity consultants who want to improve their organizations' preparedness and response against cyberattacks and grow their careers as leaders in offensive cybersecurity strategies.
- Module 1: Foundational Data Science and Machine Learning Concepts
- Module 2: How Does Data Science Influence Cybersecurity Practices?
- Module 3: Examples of Enterprise Cybersecurity
- Module 4: Real-Time Authentication Cases
- Module 5: Resources, Tools, Reporting, and Dashboarding
- Module 6: Developing Talent for the Digital Enterprise
Presented in partnership with Emeritus