GRE or GMAT Score
Read below or check the GRE/GMAT requirements page to find out if your program requires the GRE or GMAT. Your official test scores must be on file before your application will be reviewed.
- Applicants who are applying for full-time enrollment must submit official GRE scores.
- Applicants who are applying for part-time enrollment in the following programs must also submit official GRE scores for admission: Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity* and Electrical Engineering.
- Cybersecurity applicants who meet certain criteria may waive the GRE requirement. See the Cybersecurity Admission Requirements for details.
- GRE scores may be substituted for the GMAT only for applicants to the Management of Technology Master's Degree.
- GRE and GMAT scores are valid for 5 years. The exam must be taken again if your scores are older than 5 years.
- NYU Tandon School of Engineering ETS institution code is 2668.