Tableau Data Analytics
Format: Professional Certificate – 27 Weeks
The Tableau Data Analytics Certificate will prepare you for a career in the growing field of data analytics through hands-on practice with tools such as Tableau and MySQL. You will gain a strong understanding of core analytics concepts and will hone your skills through projects, building a portfolio of work to show future employees, with no prerequisites or experience in data analytics required. Upon completion, you will earn a certificate co-branded with NYU Tandon School of Engineering and Tableau.
- Develop the following visualizations within a spreadsheet: column chart, line chart, scatter chart, combination chart and sparklines
- Build DML SQL queries using foundational SQL clauses such as SELECT, DISTINCT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING ORDER BY, LIMIT, OFFSET
- Identify and navigate the key structures of Tableau Desktop's Worksheet user interface and classify, edit, and review each data type available in Tableau
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are interested in data analysis, reporting analytics, Tableau reporting and/or junior data science fields. Students will learn data analytics tools directly in MySQL and Tableau.
- Course 1: Business Analytics Fundamentals
- Course 2: SQL for Analytics
- Course 3: Data Visualization with Tableau
Presented in partnership with Pathstream