NYU Cyber Fellows
NYU Cyber Fellows Scholarship Overview
NYU Tandon School of Engineering is pleased to announce the NYU Cyber Fellows, which provides a 75% scholarship towards tuition for our Cybersecurity Master’s Degree Online. Thanks to generous support, this first-of-its-kind program will be offered for the affordable price of approximately $17,000 and will include access to a hands-on virtual labs, industry collaborations, industry-reviewed curriculum, exclusive speaker events, and peer mentors. What's more, our application has been streamlined to take as little as 15 minutes to complete—and you get a decision in 15 business days.
Students who wish to enroll in this exclusive master’s degree will participate in a part-time or full-time program of 10 courses from a recommended curriculum to be completed in 2-3 years. After graduation, students will have access to updated course materials for 5 years.
The next NYU Cyber Fellows Cohort is scheduled to begin soon. Apply now!
as on-campus, with more
Cybersecurity, M.S. Online
- Highly technical learning environment geared towards preparing Fellows for today and tomorrow’s workforce in NYC and beyond
- Heavily discounted (75% off tuition) part-time or full-time online master's program to be completed in 2-3 years.
- Access to our corporate partners, such as our new Partner Badges program and speaker series
- Open to US residents beginning Fall 2018 semester
- National, global and local NYC partners from industries such as finance, government, media, and technology
- Gartner predicted there would be a global shortage of two million cybersecurity professionals by the end of 2019 and that the COVID-19 pandemic has further escalated the problem.