Asana Project Management
Format: Professional Certificate – 18 Weeks
The Asana Project Management Certificate, created in partnership with Asana, is an online three-course program that will equip you with hands-on experience in project management and prepare you for the Project Management Institute’s CAPM® exam.
- Develop a project outline using project management software.
- Use industry-standard tools such as Asana to create a schedule.
- Identify project risks based on a given scenario and effectively plan and implement risk responses using a project management tool.
Who Should Attend
Individuals interested in gaining foundational knowledge in project management software, resource and procurement management, as well as advanced Asana project management techniques.
- Course 1: Foundations of Project Management
- Course 2: Effective Project Planning
- Course 3: Risk, Quality and Integration Management
Presented in partnership with Pathstream