Diversity and Inclusion Resources
Affinity Groups at Tandon
- AABE (American Association of Blacks in Energy)
- NSBE (National Society of Black Engineers)
- SHPE (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers)
- oSTEM (out in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- SWE (Society of Women Engineers)
- Women in Business and Entrepreneurship (WIBE)
- Association of Computing Machinery - Women (ACM-W)
See a complete list of Student Organizations at Tandon.
- Anti-Racism Education, Programs, and Resources compiled by NYU Office of Global Inclusion and Diversity
- Anti-Racism Resources compiled by Tandon Student Affairs
How to be an "Anti-Racist" Racial Justice Series
This series of workshops was offered every Wednesday during Black History Month for anyone who wants to go beyond an awareness of racism to the next step of contributing to the formation of a truly just and equitable society. Facilitated by Vice Dean David E. Kirkland.
- How to be an Anti Racist: What is Racism?
- Death by a Thousand Invisible Cuts: What are Microaggressions and Implicit Biases?
- Decoding Difference: Finding a Common Language to Talk about Race and Racism
- How to Be More Than Antiracist
NYU Centers and Offices
- Office of Global Inclusion
- Center for Multicultural Education and Programs
- Office of Global Life
- NYU Wagner - Inequality, Race and Poverty
- NYU Wagner - Race, Class, Gender & Diversity
- NYU Steinhardt - The Institute of Human Development and Social Change: Race Poverty and Inequality
- NYU Steinhardt: Metropolitan Center for Research on Equity and the Transformation of Schools
- NYU Law - Center on Race, Inequality and the Law
- McSilver Institute for Poverty Policy and Research
- Brennan Center for Justice
- NYU Institute of African American Affairs, Center for Black Visual Culture
- NYU Law - Center for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- NYU School of Global Public Health - Empower Research and Advocacy Lab