Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 5:30pm - 6:30pm EDT
- Contact:Office of Graduate Enrollment and Admissions
Attend our Virtual Information Session for Working Professionals hosted by the Office of Graduate Enrollment and Admissions on Wednesday, September 25th at 5:00pm.
This webinar is designed to help you:
- Learn more about NYU-Poly's graduate education options and courses available to part-time and visiting students
- Discover the advantages of studying in New York City and at New York University
- Learn the next steps to enroll in classes before formally matriculating into a master's program
- Get more information about the part-time and visiting student application process
- Answer any questions you may have in our Q&A session
Please click here to access the webinar. Access to the webinar room will open at 4:30 pm EST.