Monday, July 22, 2013 - 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT
NYU-Poly has one of the oldest cyber security programs in the United States, and is considered a Center of Academic Excellence by the National Security Agency (NSA). It has also won the nation's "Outstanding Online Program" award from Sloan-C, and US News and World Report has ranked NYU-Poly as the #9 Top Online Graduate Engineering School.
Join us for our Cybersecurity Webcast and take the first step towards your graduate degree. As an NYU-Poly online cybersecurity student, you will:
- Stay current in a field where there will be zero unemployment for years to come.
- Obtain a rare level of access to our virtual cyber laboratory where you will perform hands-on experiments to better understand the concepts taught to you by professors and Hackers in Residence.
- Qualify for an Information Assurance Certificate from the NSA, proving that you have met the highest standards in cyber security.
- Specialize in our Management Track, providing you the necessary background to manage a team of cyber-security experts.
- Learn from internationally known professionals who are active in the cybersecurity field, including professors who have hacked Skype, or who are inventing the next wave of wireless communications.
- Earn your Master of Science Degree in Cybersecurity-anytime and anywhere with any internet based device.
Register to learn more about this online graduate program.