Sunday, March 10, 2013 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm EDT
- Location:Six MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY, US
- Contact:Undergraduate Admissions Office
Find inspiration by attending NYU-Poly’s event showcasing Women in Engineering, Science and Technology. Enjoy an address from our keynote speaker, Emmy Award-winning alumna Stephanie Mitchko-Beale (BS Electrical Engineering), Senior Vice President of Interactive Platform Technology at Cablevision Systems Corporation.
You will also have to opportunity to:
- Take part in panel discussions with current NYU-Poly students and faculty about their experiences as women researchers and educators
- Tours our labs and converse with student ambassadors about their experience in research, internships or student clubs
- Have your questions answered by our admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Learn more about our scholarship program designated for women in engineering, science and technology.
Please RSVP using the form below by Friday, March 1st, 2013.
We look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 1-800-POLYTECH.