Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 12:00pm - 1:00pm EDT
- Location:55 Broad Street - Lower Concourse, New York, NY, US
- Contact:Graduate Center
NYU-Poly’s intensive master’s program in Financial Engineering fuses modern financial theory with its practical applications to prepare you to thrive in today's economy. Take advantage of this career-advancing opportunity and attend this power lunch.
The Master of Science program in Financial Engineering delivers an advanced education in quantitative finance. As a student, you will benefit from:
- A faculty that features leading theoretical and experienced academic minds—both widely published and with extensive practical experience in the financial industry.
- A curriculum that bridges the gap between financial models, theories and their real-world implications.
- A Wall Street campus that positions you in the very center of the financial world—New York City.
- Focused tracks in Risk Finance, Computational Finance, Technology and Algorithmic Finance and Financial Markets and Corporate Finance.
RSVP below to learn more.
For more information on the FInancial Engineering program, please click here.