Monday, July 23, 2012 - 10:00am - 11:30am EDT
The MS program in Management (MSM) at Polytechnic Institute of New York University is defined by a pragmatic, results-oriented approach emphasizing the integration of people and technology, which is achieved through courses designed to help you develop decision-making skills. NYU-Poly offers several cutting-edge concentrations in entrepreneurship, electronic business, project management, technology management, information and telecommunications management, human resource management and construction management.
Learn about what a MS in Management at NYU-Poly can offer you in an informative and inspiring webinar. This webinar is designed to:
- Help you learn more about NYU-Poly's MS in Management (MSM) program and exciting concentrations
- Personally introduce you to the Department of Technology Management and research opportunities by departmental advisors
- Have all of your questions answered by staff and current Management students in our interactive Q&A session
Please sign up using the form below and follow the directions to access the webinar on July 23, 2012.
The session will take place online. You should access the webinar at least 15 minutes before the start time on a computer with Internet access, speakers, and a microphone (optional); the approximate length of the session is 1.5 hours. To ensure you can properly access the webinar and participate in the presentation, we recommend you run the Setup Wizard ahead of time. You can access it at: http://polyulive.wimba.com/wizard/launcher.cgi?wc=wms.
1. Click here to access the session.
2. A new window will open. Click on Participant Login.
3. Another popup window will open, giving you the option to enter your username only or your username and password. Type in your name and click enter.
Firefox is the recommended browser for PCs, and Safari is the recommended browser for Macs for this session. If you can not join us onsite or using your computer, you can call and listen in on the session using the following dial-in information:
Dial-in number: (201) 549-7623
PIN code : 11713075