Faculty Engineers in Residence at the School of Engineering Incubators
The School of Engineering's Faculty Engineers in Residence (EIR) are faculty members who bring their entrepreneurial experience to teaching and research. The Faculty EIR will work to:
- Advise students on how to promote the values of i2e, and act as mentors to young participants at the incubators;
- Assist resident companies at the incubators where there is affinity with the fellow's academic work or entrepeneurial experience;
- Offer periodic lectures at the incubators abour their own entrepeneurial experiences;
- Invite colleagues and visitors to the inclubators for lectures and discussion;
- Give feedback on activities of the student entrepeneurship club (EIA);
- Serve as mentors to student teams involved in NYU's student entrepeneur competitions and help find appropriate faculty mentors for the various Poly teams.