Starting from Fall 2017, I am a contract faculty at St. John's University. Please visit http://www.stjohns.edu/academics/bio/yiming-zhao-phd for more up-to-date information.
New York University2017
Doctor of Philosophy , Mathematics
New York University - Tandon School of Engineering
Course Taught: Calculus II for Engineers MA-UY 1124 Integrated Calculus II for Engineers MA-UY 1424 Calculus III: Multi-Dimensional Calculus MA-UY 2114
From: May 2016 to present
- (with K. Boroczky, E. Lutwak, D. Yang, and G. Zhang) The dual Minkowski problem for symmetric convex bodies, preprint.
- (with Y. Huang) On the Lp dual Minkowski problem, submitted.
- Existence of solutions to the even dual Minkowski problem. J. Differential Geom., accepted for publication.
- The dual Minkowski problem for negative indices. Calc. Var. Partial
Differential Equations, 56 (2):18, 2017.
- On Lp-affine surface area and curvature measures. Int. Math. Res. Not.
IMRN, (5): 1387–1423, 2016.
- convex geometry
- geometric analysis
- partial differential equations