I joined the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at New York University as a PhD student since Sep 2009. My reseach topic was the theory of robust adaptive dynamic programming (RADP) and its applications. I interned at Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories (MERL), Cambridge, MA, in summer 2013. In May 2014, I received my PhD Degree in Eletrical Engineering.
I am the recipient of the Richard Rosenthal Award, for the outstanding performance on the electrical engineering PhD Qualifying Examination at NYU, in 2010, and the Shimemura Young Author Prize (with my former advisor Prof. Zhong-Ping Jiang) at the 9th Asian Control Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, 2013.
Sun Yat-Sen University2006
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
South China University of Technology2009
Master of Science, Automation Science and Engineering
New York University2015
PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories
From: June 2013 to August 2013
- Shimemura Young Author Prize, at the 9th Asian Control Conference, Istanbul, Turkey, June 2013
- Richard Rosenthal Award, for the outstanding performance on the electrical engineering PhD Qualifying Examination, ECE Dept., NYU POLY, 2010.
- Huawei Scholarship for outstanding students, South China University of Technology, 2008
- National First Place, in the Chinese Graduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2007
- National First Place, in the Chinese Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2005