Corporate Finance MD,
Bulls & Bears Club
Bachelor of Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering with a minor in Management Studies
Punjab Engineering College
KPMG – Associate Consultant, Risk Advisory
KPMG – Analyst, Risk Advisory
American Express – Intern, Credit and Fraud Risk
- Conducted end-to-end advisory engagements in Indian, US, Spanish, South African, and Middle Eastern markets across diverse sectors consisting of baseline assessment, license optimization, and contract analysis, enabling clients with a holistic view of entitlement vs. deployment summary as a part of KPMG’s digital enabler solution.
- Led team to drive KPMG India’s first overseas ServiceNow Software Asset Management Pro implementation engagement, improving process workflow and minimizing operating expenditures.
- Delivered value by aiding client CXOs in examining compliance positions and making insightful decisions basis customized strategies devised for cost recovery and optimization, mitigating financial exposures, and legal and reputational risk.
- Rated top 1% performer at KPMG for superlative deliverables, building lasting client relationships, and delineating leadership skills.
- Spearheaded augmentation of Automated Modeling Components tool for development and deployment of risk models at American Express. Devised and executed strategy for migrating, transforming, and uplifting modeling platform from SAS to Big Data technology.
Goals for Bulls & Bears
To create a collaborative space for the proliferation of evolutionary ideas, synergize evolving technologies to conventional finance, and strategize solutions for optimal and ethical investments, bolstered by a community-driven ethos to drive change.
I hold a Bachelor's in Electronics and Communication Engineering alongside a minor in Management Studies. My love for the domain of risk culminated during my 6-month long internship with American Express in the Credit and Fraud risk capabilities vertical, where I refabricated a tool for the development and deployment of risk models. In 2020, I joined KPMG as an Analyst in the Risk Advisory vertical where I conducted software audit reviews for leading tech companies. I was promoted to an Associate Consultant in 2022, where I managed a team of 5 to lead KPMG’s first-ever ServiceNow SAM Pro engagement.