Society Co-Sponsor Scholarship Program
NYU Tandon School of Engineering has partnered with leading professional societies and associations as Society Co-Sponsors. Members of our society partners can receive a 15% Scholarship on any online course taken at the School of Engineering.
- You must be a matriculated student at the School of Engineering and be registered for an NYU Tandon Online for credit course. Non credit offerings do not qualify.
- You must be in good academic standing, having a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (Please see bulletin for details).
- You must be a society member in good standing prior to the start of the semester.
- You should not already have a university scholarship since scholarships cannot be combined.
- You must complete your NYU Tandon Online course(s) satisfactorily (incompletes or withdrawals do not qualify).
To apply, please complete the Society Member Registration Form. Proof of membership is required and can be submitted via the form below, emailing to email@example.com or by fax 646-997-3571.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with other discounts or scholarships from NYU Tandon School of Engineering. The scholarship is only applied towards tuition, and not applied towards registration or other fees. The Society Co-Sponsor Scholarship program is awarded semesterly, and will not continue automatically.
Attention NYU Alumni - The below form is not a requirement. To claim your 15% tuition scholarship on NYU Tandon Online courses or to ask questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your NID.
Deadline to Apply
Fall 2017: CLOSED
Spring 2018: January 29, 2018
Scholarship requests will be processed a week after the deadline posted above.