Dates and Deadlines
- Global InnoVention Accelerator dates: April 7 - April 27
- Demo Day: April 28
Judging Criteria and Judges
Each local challenge will have a grading scale, for the Global InnoVention Competition. The judging criteria will be as follows, on a scale of 1-5:
- Problem/Solution fit: Does the solution solve the problem the team set out to solve?
- Competitive Advantage: Is there a unique approach to the way the problem is being solved and is it defensible?
- Market Potential & Scalability: Can this solution move beyond the ideation and prototyping phase and support the needs of a big enough market?
- Product Progress & Feasibility: What progress has been made on the prototype and does the team have a realistic development plan?
- Team & Needs Identified: Does the team possess the required skills, core competencies, and recognize what their needs are to succeed with the venture?
The winning team will receive:
- Prize money: $25,000
- US-based company formation costs from Orrick LLP
- Hosting from AWS, Google Cloud, and others available at no cost
- Access to NYC startup and mentor ecosystem
- Additional support from the Future Labs