NYU Graduate Admissions Event for Military Veterans
New York University will host a NYU Graduate Admissions Event for Military/Veterans on Thursday, June 19, 2014 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at the Stern School of Business, Kaufman Management Center.
This event will give veterans and members of the military the opportunity to learn about NYU graduate programs from over a dozen participating schools, admissions processes from campus administrators as well as meet with fellow veterans/military members who are current NYU students or alumni of the university. The University Registrar, Bursar and Financial Aid Offices will also present on how to maximize Veteran benefits.
The event will conclude with a cocktail reception and the opportunity to mingle with all NYU participants.
Representatives from the following graduate schools will be in attendance:
- Center for Urban Science + Progress
- College of Dentistry
- College of Nursing
- Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- Global Institute of Public Health
- Graduate School of Arts and Science
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Silver School of Social Work
- Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development
- Stern School of Business
- Tisch School of the Arts
- Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
For more information about the NYU Yellow Ribbon Program, please click here.