Mechanical Engineering Day
Mechanical Engineering Day - Information Workshop for Prospective Graduate Students
Students interested in pursuing graduate studies at the Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering are invited to attend an Information Workshop on November 4, 2011, at the University’s campus in downtown Brooklyn, New York. The purpose of the Information Workshop is for students to learn about the exciting programs and research being carried out in the department as well as for students to meet the faculty and graduate students in order to discuss potential opportunities. Prospective doctoral students are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Competitive research assistantships, graduate assistantships, teaching assistantships and other scholarships.
- Our state of the art laboratories, which complement extensive computational capabilities.
- The newly established Center for the Mechanics of Multifunctional Materials (M3) provides amble opportunities in this emerging field.
Discover our intensive research projects including:
- Dynamical systems,
- Complex systems,
- Biologically inspired systems and materials,
- Composite and nano materials,
- Robotics and underwater systems
- Fire research and aerodynamics.
Students currently enrolled in US institutions or abroad who are interested to attend should register no later than October 28, 2011, at http://engineering.nyu.edu/mechday.
A travel reimbursement for the Information Workshop is available for students with exceptional records. To apply for a travel grant, please register for the Workshop by October 21, 2011, and submit your transcript and CV to email@example.com.