Pavement Design and Mana
City University of New York, 2000
Ph.D., Civil Engineering
City College of CUNY, 1993
M.E., Civil Engineering
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1991
B.S., Civil Engineering
Minuteman Construction Management LLC.
President / Proprietor
Serve as proprietor of independent consultant providing CPM Scheduling Services, Temporary Shielding and Shoring Design, Form-Work and False-Work Design, Scaffolding Design, Structural Lifting Plans and Computations, and Equipment Analysis for various clients.
From: March 2005 to present
City College of New York
Develop curriculum and instruct the following Undergraduate and Graduate courses:
* Construction Project Management
* Civil Engineering Management
* Highway Design and Engineering
* Traffic Engineering
* Flexible and Rigid Pavement Design
* Advanced Engineering Mathematics
From: January 1995 to present
New York State Department of Transportation – Region 11 Construct
Engineer In Charge / Civil Engineer II
Serve as Resident Engineer on the following heavy / highway projects in the City of New York:
* Reconstruction of Route 9A – South Promenade - $70 million
* Rehabilitation of the Gowanus Expressway Viaduct - $40 million
* Rehabilitation of the I-278 Viaduct - $72 million
* Resurfacing of the Staten Island Expressway - $42 million
* Bridge Reconstruction on Route 440N - $10 million
* Cross Island Parkway / Linden Boulevard Interchange - $2 million
* Rehabilitation of the NYC West Side Piers - $5 million
From: May 1991 to May 2005
Driscoll Bridge Rehabilitation, Keasbey, New Jersey
Serve as project manager, scheduler, and project engineer for the above $101 million bridge project.
From: May 2005 to June 2007
El Sol Contracting & Construction Corporation
Gowanus Expressway / Prospect Expressway Interchange, Brooklyn, New York
Cross Bay Bridge Rehabilitation, Queens, New York
Serve as project manager, scheduler, and project engineer for the above $149 million $72 million bridge projects.
From: July 2007 to present
Basic Highway Engineering
Basic Construction Engineering
Basic Bridge Design
Co-Investigator: R02005881 – Review and Development of Life-Cycle Cost and Network Analysis Procedures for NYSDOT Pavements. With N. A. Parker, CCNY, 1995 – 1996.
Author: A Life Cycle Cost Analysis Procedure for Selecting and Evaluating Durable Pavemetn Structures using SHRP-LTPP Mechanistic-Empiracle Relationships, CUNY, 2000.
American Society of Civil Engineers – Member
American Engineering Alliance – Member
Deputy Chief Engineer’s Citation, NYSDOT Office of Construction May 2005.
Milton Pikarsky Award for Outstanding Graduate Student, CCNY, 1995.
Outstanding Achievement for Graduate Studies Citation, CCNY, 1993.