FOR STUDENTS: FALL 2020 CAREER FAIR INFO
FOR EMPLOYERS interested in engaging with NYU Tandon students:
NYU Tandon will be hosting two weeks of virtual Fall Career Recruitment events from September 8-18, 2020:
- September 8-14, 2020 | Virtual Info Sessions: Live employer presentations to discuss their internship/entry level roles & student/recent grad programs (employers may select the date/time, 30-60 minutes recommended)
- September 14-18, 2020 | Virtual Career Fairs - Employers have access to five (5) different virtual career fair events, during which they will be able to meet with students 1-on-1 via video chat.
This series of recruitment events has been designed to provide an opportunity to all Tandon students & recent grads to meet with employers and discuss internship and job opportunities.
What is the Employer Expo?
This is an opportunity for our employer partners to host a one-hour info session for NYU Tandon students to learn about the company, available roles and ideal candidate profiles (internship/or jobs).
- We will coordinate logistics with you once you’ve signed up
- It is not mandatory to host an info session but we highly encourage it so your target audience will have a better understanding of your company and desired profiles
How does the Virtual Career Fair Work?
From Sept 14-18, we will host a Diversity Session at the beginning of each Career Fair (9-10 AM) followed by a General Session open to your target Tandon audience (10AM-1PM).
- What platform will this be on? We use a platform called Brazen for the Career Fair.
- What do I need to do? Select which career fair(s) suits your talent needs best. If you are looking to hire We will create a virtual booth (which will include your logo, company information, website, open roles). You will receive a link to access your booth prior to the event. On the day of the event, students virtually line up to chat on a first-come, first-serve basis, much like a regular career fair. Employers are encouraged to bring multiple reps, so you may want to ensure that you have appropriate staffing for the day of the event
- How many reps can we have? You can have up to 5 reps
- Chat Duration: Each chat with a student last 10 minutes and may be text or video based
Can we engage with Tandon students in additional ways?
Request a virtual coffee chat, tech talks, career panels or other stand alone recruitment events by filling out this Employer Event Interest Form
QUESTIONS? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NYU TANDON STUDENTS: you will receive emails regarding the events and registrations in early September
Text Version of Career Fair Schedule:
Monday, 9/7/2020: Labor Day
Tuesday, 9/8/2020: Employer Information Session
Wednesday, 9/9/2020: Employer Information Session
Thursday, 9/10/2020: Employer Information Session
Friday, 9/11/2020: Employer Information Session
Monday, 9/14/2020: Employers hiring construction and civil engineering majors
Tuesday, 9/15/2020: Employers hiring life sciences, bio/chemical engineering, health majors
Wednesday, 9/16/2020: Employers hiring banking/finance, consulting, design, user experience/interface majors
Thursday, 9/17/2020: Employers hiring mechanical, automotive, robotics, aerospace majors
Friday: 9/18/2020: Employers hiring tech, computer science/engineering, software majors and general session