NYU Classes Drop-in
Faculty and staff may stop by with questions on NYU Classes every day from 12pm - 1pm during the week of May 26-29.
Topics can include
- activating your new course site
- reusing content from past semesters
- developing your course site
- posting documents and information
- collecting and grading student work
- any other question!
Drop-in is located in LC 444 or online. Contact FITL to request an online session.
To get to LC 444: enter Dibner Library on the 3rd floor. Take the inside stairs to the upper level and turn right. You will see the door marked 444 in the corner.
Students with questions about NYU Classes should contact the ITS Helpdesk.