Bayan Nasri received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering from K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran, the M.S. degree in electrical and computer engineering from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, and the Ph.D. degree in electronics from Politecnico di Milano, Italy, respectively.
He has been with NYU Tanodn School of Engineering since 2015 as postdoctoral associate. His research interests are in Analog/Mixed-signal Integrated Circuits, Front-end electronics, Analog-to- digital and digital-to- analog conversion, Bio/silicon interfaces and integrated sensors.
K. N. Toosi University of Technology
Bachelor of Science, Electrical engineering
Chalmers University of Technology
Master of Science, Electronics
Politecnico di Milano
- B. Nasri, T. Wu, A. Alharbi, KD. You, M. Gupta, S. P. Sebastian, R. Kiani, D. Shahrjerdi, "Hybrid CMOS-Graphene Sensor Array for Subsecond Dopamine Detection", IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, Vol. 11, Issue: 6, pp 1192 -1203, December 2017.
- B Nasri, C. Fiorini, "A CMOS readout circuit for microstrip detectors", Journal of Instrumentation, Volume 10, March 2015.
- B Nasri, C Fiorini, A Grande, F Erdinger, P Fischer, M Porro,"A front-end stage with signal compression capability for XFEL detectors", Journal of Instrumentation, Volume 10, January 2015.
- Hamidreza Taghavi, Bo Håkansson, Sabine Reinfeldt, Måns Eeg-Olofsson, Karl-Johan Fredén Jansson, Emil Håkansson, Bayan Nasri, "Technical design of a new bone conduction implant (BCI) system", International journal of audiology, Volume 54,Issue 10, 2015.
- C Fiorini, B Nasri, S Facchinetti, L Bombelli, P Fischer, M Porro, "A simple technique for signal compression in high dynamic range, high speed X-ray pixel detectors", IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 61, Issue: 5, pp 2595 - 2600, Oct. 2014.
- Luca Bombelli, Carlo Fiorini, Bayan Nasri, Paolo Trigilio, Mauro Citterio, Nicola Neri,"Analog front-end electronics for the outer layers of the SuperB SVT: Design and expected performances", Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Volume 718, 1 August 2013, Pages 194–196.
- SuperB Collaboration,"SuperB Technical Design Report", Instrumentation and Detectors (physics.ins-det); High Energy Physics - Experiment (hep-ex) , June 2013.
- D. Armstrong, B. Nasri, R. Karri, and D. Shahrjerdi, "Hybrid Silicon CMOS-Carbon Nanotube Cryptographic Key Generator", 2017 IEEE SOI-3D-Subthreshold Microelectronics Technology Unified Conference (S3S), Oct. 16-19, 2017, San Francisco, USA.
- B. Nasri, S. P. Sebastian, K. D. You, R. RanjithKumar, D.Shahrjerdi, "A 700uW 1GS/s 4-bit Folding-Flash ADC in 65nm CMOS for Wideband Wireless Communications," 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), May 28-31, 2017, Baltimore, MD, USA.
- B. Nasri, T. Wu, A. Alharbi, M. Gupta, R. RanjitKumar, S. Sebastian, Y. Wang, R. Kiani, D. Shahrjerdi,"Heterogeneous integrated CMOS-graphene sensor array for dopamine detection", 2017 IEEE international Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), Feb. 5-9, 2017, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- A. Alharbi, B. Nasri, T. Wu, and D. Shahrjerdi, "Advanced Integrated Sensor and Layer Transfer Technologies for Wearable Bioelectronics", 62th IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), December 3-7, 2016, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- D. Shahrjerdi, B. Nasri, D. Armstrong, A. Alharbi, and R. Karri, "Security Engineering of Nanostructures and Nanomaterial", 2016 International Conference On Computer Aided Design (ICCAD), November 7-10, 2016, Austin, TX, USA.
- Ting Wu, Bayan Nasri, Abdullah Alharbi, Sangyun Bang, Alok Patel, Borui Liu, Roozbeh Kiani, Davood Shahrjerdi, "An Integrated Multi-Electrode Carbon Microfiber Sensor Platform for Subsecond Dopamine Detection", 2016 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit, Nov. 27-Dec. 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- J. Soldat, F. Erdinger, C. Fiorini, P. Fischer, A. Grande, K. Hansen, P. Kalavakuru, M. Kirchgessner, M. Manghisoni, B. Nasri, M. Porro, D. Comotti, C. Reckleben, J. Szymanski, “First Operation of a DSSC Hybrid 2D Soft X-Ray Imager With 4.5 MHz Frame Rate”, IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium & Medical Imaging Conference, Strasbourg, France, 29 October 2016.
- J. Soldat, D. Comotti, F. Erdinger, C. Fiorini, P. Fischer, K. Hansen, P. Kalavakuru, M. Kirchgessner, M. Manghisoni, B. Nasri, M. Porro, C. Reckleben, J. Szymanski, “Operation of the Full Format DSSC Pixel Readout ASIC for the European XFEL”, 13th Pisa Meeting on Advanced Detectors, La Biodola, Isola d'Elba, Italy, 24-30 May 2015.
- Paolo Trigilio, Massimo Gerosa, Paolo Busca, Bayan Nasri and Carlo Fiorini, “A CMOS Self-Triggered Gated Integrator Circuit for SiPM Readout in SPECT Applications”, IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium & Medical Imaging Conference, San Diego California, 31 October 2015, N2C2-6.
- B Nasri, C Fiorini, A Grande, F Erdinger, P Fischer, M Porro,"A front-end stage with signal compression capability for XFEL detectors", 16th International Workshop on Radiation Imaging Detectors (IWoRID),22–26 June 2014, Trieste, Italy.
- F. Erdinger, B. Nasri, C. Fiorini, P. Fischer, K. Hansen, P. Kalavakuru, M. Kirchgessner, M. Manghisoni , M. Porro, D. Comotti, C. Reckleben, J. Szymanski, J. Soldat,"The Full Format DSSC Pixel Readout ASIC with Local Amplitude Digitization and Storage for the European XFEL", IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), Washington State Convention Center Seattle, WA, USA, Nov - 15 Nov 2014.
- C. Fiorini, B. Nasri, S. Facchinetti, L. Bombelli, P. Fischer, M. Porro, "A simple technique for signal compression in high dynamic range, high speed X-ray pixel detectors", Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), 2013 IEEE, Oct 27-Nov 2, COEX, Seoul, Korea.
- B Nasri, C Fiorini, L Bombelli, "The analog channel for the readout of the outer layers of the SuperB SVT", Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference (NSS/MIC), 2013 IEEE, Oct 27-Nov 2, COEX, Seoul, Korea.