Employment, Internships and Research Opportunities
Students in the Bioinformatics, MS Online program have the opportunity to take advantage of research and internship opportunities.
The faculty for the online Bioinformatics Master's Degree program is drawn across NYU and the Tandon School of Engineering. The dedicated faculty focus on the careful study and practice of Bioinformatics, engaging students day-to-day while participating in research.
- Cold Spring Harbor
- Center for Genomics and Systems Biology
- Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Medical Center
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- J. Craig Venter Institute
- Johns Hopkins
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Summer Research Opportunities at National Institute of Aging at NIH
A sampling of companies and institutions that are hiring in the bioinformatics field.*
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Columbia University
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Mount Sinai
- New York Blood Center
- New York Genome Center
- NYU Langone Health
- Simons Foundation
- Weill Cornell Medical Center
* Information compiled through indeed.com.