TRIO is a series of federal programs designed to create educational opportunity for disadvantaged students. TRIO’s programs motivate and support qualified students who are either low-income, first generation college, or have a documented disability so that they can succeed in the completion of their post secondary education.
Our Mission and Offerings
- Identify qualified individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds;
- Prepare them for a program of postsecondary education;
- Provide support services for such students who are pursuing programs of postsecondary education;
- Motivate and prepare students for doctoral programs; and
- Train individuals serving or preparing for services, in programs and projects so designed.
What We Offer Our Students
- individualized tutoring
- cultural and social activities
- exam preparation