NYU Tandon School of Engineering Dean's List
The Dean's List is an academic honor awarded to undergraduate students achieving high scholarship each academic year. It is compiled at the end of each academic year and recognizes undergraduate students who achieve two consecutive term GPA's of 3.4 or higher over the course of an academic year.
For regularly admitted students the academic year would be the fall and spring semesters. For Spring into Tandon students only, the academic year would be their first spring and summer semesters. To be eligible for the Dean's List, students must have no grades of F, I or U for either semester, and are otherwise in good academic standing. In addition, only those students who successfully complete 12 or more credits in both the fall and spring (or spring and summer) semesters are eligible.
Dean's List Requirements
- Students must be matriculated undergraduates
- Must be in good academic standing overall with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must achieve a term GPA of 3.4 or higher in each term (GPA will not be averaged for the year)
- Must complete at least 12 graded credits in each term
- No missing or incomplete grades at the time the list is compiled
- No grades of F, I or U at the time the list is compiled
- Students who elect to take a course Pass/Fail are eligible for the Dean's List only if they complete 12 graded credits that term in addition to the P/F course
- Students who receive a W for a course are eligible for the Dean's List only if they complete 12 graded credits that term in addition to the W grade.