FITL's experienced staff are available to meet one-on-one or with your department to discuss the unique instructional technology needs of your course or program. We provide instructional design and media development consultation services to help you achieve your teaching and learning and student support goals, such as:
- promoting active learning
- increasing collaboration in the classroom
- making teaching and learning more student-centered
- streamlining assessments for evaluating student progress
- adapting program content to a digital learning environment
FITL offers group training workshops and 1-1 drop-in to faculty and staff interested in enhancing teaching and learning with technology.
Tandon faculty and staff partner with FITL to develop technology-enhanced teaching materials and methods.
Faculty Media Studio
The Studio provides instructional media consultation and production services to faculty and staff.
Center for Faculty Innovations in Teaching & Learning (FITL)
5 MetroTech Center
Dibner Building, LC 444