NYU Cyber Fellows
NYU Cyber Fellows Scholarship Overview
Amplify your career with NYU Cyber Fellows, NYU Tandon's elite online Cybersecurity Master’s Degree for just $18K — a fraction of the cost of similar credentials. As a NYU Cyber Fellow you’ll navigate the tectonic shifts in global cybersecurity and adapt to, protect against, and counter today and tomorrow’s fast-evolving threats. Your educational and networking experience includes hands-on virtual labs, industry collaborations, industry-reviewed curriculum, and array of career-boosting badges, exclusive speaker events, and peer mentors. Apply now in as little as 15 minutes, and get a decision in 15 business days with our new, streamlined application.
If you don't have a background in tech or computer science or you earned your undergraduate degree before the term "malware" was coined, but want to be part of this growing, exciting field, check out the affordable NYU Tandon Bridge. Mid-career professionals, English majors, biologists, geologists — as long as you have the ambition and aptitude to learn, all are welcome.
Students who wish to enroll in this exclusive master’s degree will participate in a part-time or full-time program of 10 courses from a recommended curriculum, which can be completed in as little as one year. After graduation, students will have access to updated course materials.
The next NYU Cyber Fellows Cohort is scheduled to begin soon. Apply now!
as on-campus, with more
Cybersecurity, M.S. Online
- Highly technical learning environment geared towards preparing Fellows for today and tomorrow’s workforce in NYC and beyond
- Heavily discounted (75% off tuition) part-time or full-time online master's program to be completed in 2-3 years.
- Access to our corporate partners, such as our new Partner Badges program and speaker series
- National, global and local NYC partners from industries such as finance, government, media, and technology
- Cybersecurity Ventures, Cybersecurity Jobs Report: 3.5 Million Openings.
- According to the New York Times, Tech Companies Face a Fresh Crisis: Hiring article, cybersecurity experts have a low unemployment rate of approximately 0.2 percent compared to 1.7 percent for tech workers in general.