Zscaler Zero Trust Certified Architect (ZTCA)
A powerful Zero Trust credential.
Through NYU Tandon’s partnership with Zscaler, NYU cybersecurity community members have the opportunity to earn the Zscaler Zero Trust Certified Architect (ZTCA) certification at no cost.
ZTCA, one of the industry’s most comprehensive zero trust certifications, helps network and security professionals attest their expertise in establishing a holistic, layered security approach based on zero trust principles.
This certification offers practical guidance on how to deliver effective control and visibility across zero trust initiatives, as well as contrasting zero trust approaches with legacy architectures. Finally, it explores architectural constructs for real-world implementation, including in the context of the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange™.
Through a self-paced e-learning module, the ZTCA course will teach you the essential tenets of the zero trust strategy as you learn how to:
- Apply strategic networking and security concepts to implement adaptive trust, reduce the attack surface, and mitigate overall risk
- Understand the fundamentals of a Zero Trust architecture, including:
- Key criteria for verifying identity, context, and app policy before connections are made
- The importance of inspecting all traffic, even if it’s encrypted
- How dynamic risk scoring helps enforce policy based on an organization’s risk tolerance
- Design and implement network security based on zero trust principles
- Implement the seven elements of a highly successful Zero Trust architecture to mitigate the inadequacies of legacy network and security architectures
Get certified today with this free exam code: zero_trust_architect_100
For more learning opportunities with Zscaler, check out Zscaler’s Internet Access and Private Access badges, through the NYU Cybersecurity Industry Partner Badge program