Computer Science Fundamentals
Format: microBachelors – 6 months
This program introduces learners to the basics of computer programming and computer systems, including hardware, operating systems and computer networking.
- Fundamental knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems.
- Understand modern operating systems structure.
- Use the principles of computational thinking.
- Gain knowledge of state-of-the-art in network protocols, architectures, and applications.
- Learn the basics of Python programming.
Who Should Attend
Individuals interested in learning more about computer hardware, operating systems, basic Python programming and principles of computational thinking lcan all benefit from the material in the courses.
- Course 1: Basics of Computing and Programming
- Course 2: Introduction to Networking
- Course 3: Computer Hardware and Operating Systems
Presented in partnership with EdX