Earn academic credits by enrolling in the ARPM Quant Bootcamp as your Capstone experience
6-day intensive quantitative course
The FRE department and Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management (ARPM) have established a partnership to offer students the ARPM Quant Bootcamp as a 3 credits Capstone project. Students interested in the ARPM Bootcamp please read below.
10-15 Aug 2020, New York and via Live Stream
Students in the Financial Engineering MS program at NYU Tandon may earn academic credits by enrolling in the ARPM Quant Bootcamp as their Capstone experience. Please note additional work is required before and after the bootcamp in order for it to count as a Capstone Project. Details will be provided in the syllabus.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 ARPM Quant Bootcamp will be presented as an interactive live stream event. If conditions allow, participants will also have the option to attend in person.
In 6 intense days, the Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management (ARPM) Quant Bootcamp
- Provides a broad overview of modern quantitative finance, across asset management, banking and insurance
- Enables understanding of inter-relationships between topics across theory and implementation
50 hours of instruction (lectures and review sessions). Topics include:
- Data science and machine learning
- Market modeling
- Factor modeling
- Portfolio construction
- Algorithmic trading
- Investment risk management
- Liquidity modeling
- Enterprise risk management
- Virtual Classroom: online venue to socialize with fellow Bootcampers and ARPM instructors
- Social Mixer: an informal gathering to mingle, chat, play, share memories, and take photos in our booth
From home - Online
Upon enrollment you get access for 3 months or 1 year to:
- Curated Bootcamp Video lectures
- ARPM Lab: theory, case studies, data animations, documentation, code, slides, exercises
- Virtual Classroom: preparation tips, subject matter Q&A Forum
In operation since 2007, with thousands of alumni globally including industry leaders and academics.