Follow these instructions and guidelines to create your own digital signage or to post your event up on the LCD screens around campus in time for your event.
Instructions: How to Get Your Event Posted
Three weeks before the event, submit your poster (see guidelines below) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach the poster and be sure to include the start and end dates for it to be displayed.
- After approval, your poster will run on the LCD screens. If you prefer, you can prepare monthly schedules to ensure your event is in the viewing queue.
Guidelines: Format and Content
- Your poster needs to be 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Make your headline/event title large and use high-impact graphics whenever possible
- Include the following information:
- URL (if there is one)
- sponsor (if there is one)
- The best format for your poster is a jpeg
- If your poster includes an abstract or bio, it may be edited to accommodate the digital format and you will be asked to make those changes
- For logos and usage, please consult our identity guide. Note, do not place the Tandon logo on posters to be displayed on campus.
If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com.