Follow these instructions and guidelines to create your own digital signage or to post your event up on the LCD screens around campus in time for your event.
Instructions: How to Get Your Event Posted
Three weeks before the event, submit your poster (see guidelines below) via the ticketing system.
- After approval, your poster will run on the LCD screens for three consecutive days. If you prefer, you can prepare monthly schedules to ensure your event is in the viewing queue.
Guidelines: Format and Content
- Your poster needs to be 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Make your headline/event title large and use high-impact graphics whenever possible
- Include the following information:
- URL (if there is one)
- sponsor (if there is one)
- The best format for your poster is a jpeg
- If your poster includes an abstract or bio, it may be edited to accommodate the digital format and you will be asked to make those changes
- For logos and usage, please consult our identity guide.
If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.