Wireless Power Transfer
Various models of rectifiers, inverters, converters and other power electronics designs are developed (some still in progress) to test and instigate effective wireless power transfer.
For more information, please check these papers.
- K. Colak, E. Asa, M. Bojarski, D. Czarkowski, O. C. Onar, “A Novel Phase Shift Control of Semi-Bridgeless Active Rectifier for Wireless Power Transfer” IEEE Transaction on Power Electronics, vol.30, no.11, pp.6288-6297, Nov. 2015.
- E. Asa, K. Colak, D. Czarkowski, B. Tamyurek, “Efficiency Analysis of Bi-directional DC/DC Converter for Wireless Energy Transfer Applications,” IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), 20-24 September 2015.
- M. Bojarski, E. Asa, D. Czarkowski, “Three-phase Resonant Inverter for Wireless Power Transfer,” IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Conference (WPTC), pp.1-4, 13-15 May 2015.
- E. Asa, K. Colak, M. Bojarski, D. Czarkowski, “A Novel Phase Control of Semi Bridgeless Active Rectifier for Wireless Power Transfer Applications,” 30th Anniversary of IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), pp.3225-3231, 15-19 March 2015.
- K. Colak, M. Bojarski, E. Asa, D. Czarkowski, “A Constant Resistance Analysis and Control of Cascaded Buck and Boost Converter for Wireless EV Chargers,” 30th Anniversary of IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), pp.3157-3161, 15-19 March 2015.