Thursday, November 8, 2012 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
NYU-Poly has one of the oldest cyber security programs in the United States, and is considered a Center of Academic Excellence by the National Security Agency (NSA). It has also won the nation's"Outstanding Online Program" award from Sloan-C, and US News and World Report has ranked NYU-Poly 3rd and 5th in Student Services, Engagement and Accreditation.
Join us for our Cyber Security Webcast and take the first step towards your graduate degree. As an NYU-Poly online cyber security student, you will:
- Stay current in a field where there will be zero unemployment for years to come, not only in cyber security, but also in the specific fields of digital forensics, cryptography, and biometrics.
- Obtain a rare level of access to our virtual cyber laboratory where you will perform hands-on experiments to better understand the concepts taught to you by professors and Hackers in Residence.
- Qualify for an Information Assurance Certificate from the NSA, proving that you have met the highest standards in cyber security.
- Specialize in our Management Track, providing you the necessary background to manage a team of cyber-security experts - from the business aspects of the enterprise and the human factors in cyber security to the legalities of the profession.
- Learn from internationally known professionals who are active in the cyber security field, including professors who have hacked Skype, or who are inventing the next wave of wireless communications.
- Participate in our virtual classrooms and e-discussions, stimulated by chat, texting, forums and other applications.
- Earn your Master of Science Degree in Cyber Security-anytime and anywhere with any internet based device.
The deadline to apply for spring admission is December 1st, 2012. Learn how you can start your application today by contacting the NYU-ePoly Office at 718-260-3623 or e-mail email@example.com.