Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 8:00am - 10:00am EST
- Location:Dibner Building, Pfizer Auditorium
- Contact:Sherly Thomas
The Department of Civil Engineering's Center for Construction Management Technology (CCMT) and Site Safety, LLC Present
Site Safety Requirements for Local Law 11 Façade Restoration Projects
- Peter Amato, President, Site Safety, LLC
- Gene Ferrara, JMA Consulting
- Tom Connors, NYC DOB Construction Site-Safety Executive Director
8:00 a.m.: Sign in and light breakfast
8:30 a.m.: Program begins
This seminar will answer your questions about the new building code requirements for Local Law 11 projects, including:
- Major Building
- Site Safety Progras
- Safety Plans and Managers
- B.E.S.T. Squad
- Sidewalk Sheds Roof Protection
- Adjacent Properties
- CD5s / “C” Hooks
Architects, engineers, developers, real estate professionals, construction managers, contractors, landlords, condominium and cooperative board members, and students are encouraged to attend.
One unit of Professional Development Hours (1.0 PDH) is pending for Professional Engineers in New York State.
Attendance is free; however, advanced registration is recommended. Register by sending an email to Sherly Thomas.