Resources for On-Site and Virtual Tenants
- Secure office access 24/7 with Keys (on-site tenants)
- Shared administrative services
- 1 conference room with state-of-the-art media equipment
- 1 large event space room with state-of-the-art media equipment for large groups
- Collaborative project management software and room scheduling software
- Standard office resources: high-speed Internet, phone, mail, printer, copier
- Whiteboard Paint walls for brainstorming
- Kitchen and Breakout Space
Costs to On-Site Tenants
Space and services are at the below market price of $400 per month per workstation.
Companies based on the School of Engineering IP and NYU IP
Space and services will be arranged at low- or no-cost (a license agreement must be in place).
A company may opt to give the School of Engineering equity into its company in exchange for space and services at no additional cost. In this case, the School of Engineering will not interfere with the management of the company.
Costs to Virtual Tenants
Virtual tenants are charged $200 per month along with a $10 per day charge. They are also charged a minimal overhead charge to hire the School of Engineering student interns on an hourly basis.